Permitted Use of White Papers
You may access and reproduce any white papers provided on this website ('White Paper") by agreeing to opt in to IOCI’s mailing list (you can opt out at any time) and by complying with the following terms:
- Subject to these terms and conditions you may use, copy and reproduce any White Paper in the format provided herein, solely for research and private study, and for internal circulation within an organization. This license is personal to you and does not allow you to download the White Paper to your website for access by others.
- To reproduce and use the White Paper solely as provided on this website and for the avoidance of doubt, this includes not adapting, modifying or rebranding the White Paper.
- To use the White Paper accurately and not in a disparaging or misleading context.
- To identify the source of the White Paper and acknowledge the copyright status as indicated on each White Paper (e.g. "Copyright © Innovative Outcomes Consulting, Inc. 20XX. All rights reserved."). Where we have identified any third-party copyright material, you will need to obtain permission from the other copyright holders concerned, regarding any use of their copyrighted material.
- To acknowledge the Innovative Outcomes Consulting, Inc. trademarks, by featuring the relevant trademark acknowledgement state as indicated on the White Paper.
- Not to use the White Paper in a way which could imply endorsement by the copyright owner, IOCI, or generally in a manner which is likely to mislead others or to disparage the content within the White Paper.
- Not to present an out-of-date version of the material as being current.
This permission is granted strictly for IOCI’s White Papers. For the avoidance of doubt, the permission granted under these terms relate only to use of White Papers in the format provided on this website. For example, without limitation, the White Paper cannot be amended to display an organization's name or brand or used for purposes of advertising or promoting a particular product or service which could imply endorsement by or support of the copyright owner.
Permission from the copyright holder(s) should be sought in advance by contacting us at [email protected] or by writing to Innovative Outcomes Consulting, Inc., 1001 19th Street North, Arlington, VA 22209.